Our sweet baby... :)

I LOVE THIS! Yesterday, Avaree batted at objects for the first time!! She LOVED IT! She played with it for 30 minutes, as wide-eyed and giggly as you see here!!! It was so much fun to watch :)

"Hold it, Mommy." My song is almost finished and then you can pick me up!" :) Avaree loves her mobile!

Uncle Spencer comes to visit us every Wednesday and Avaree was being fussy while I got her bath water ready (Daddy is gone to choir on Wednesdays). So, Uncle Spencer started whistling the Andy Griffith show tune and she immediately stopped! Too funny! He ran out of breath and she started again...it was the cutest thing!

I just love kissin' these sweet feet!!!

Brandon got her all situated right next to him for the game...too bad she fell asleep a few minutes after kick off. We told her that she didn't miss anything, ha! :)

You can't tell, but I am in my Aggie outfit too--ha!

She has a big mouth like Daddy! :)

Look at those cheeks!!! Perfect for kissin'!

Yes, Daddy taught her how to stick her tounge out! We have sooo enjoyed Avaree's smiles! She loves anything animated. I think she would love to be entertained all day--all you have to do is make up silly songs and funny faces! :)
Another recent Avaree development: She sticks her bottom lip (waaaay) out right before she cries! Brandon and I CRACK up. It is the cutest thing you have ever seen! :) Love her.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, she is growing up!! It's so much fun when they start really interacting with people! It just keeps getting better and better :)
Post a Comment