Avaree is so excited! She asks to wear her big sis shirt just about every day. She yells at my stomach to talk to the baby because she doesn't think it can hear her if she talks normally!
We brought her to my doctor's appointment today, and she got even more excited! During the sonogram, she kept saying, "Mommy, there's my baby!" :) She was holding my hand, and she kept asking me, "Mommy, are you feeling okay?"
My original due date was May 3rd, but my doctor moved it up today! :) He said that everything looked "perfect!" Brandon has been waiting on pins and needles to tell the world, but I am much more cautious. With all of my health issues and medications, there were several appointments (different doctors) that I needed to get through to feel comfortable telling others! But, as usual, our God is amazing, and everything is perfect!
We are so grateful for this new blessing, and we ask that you join us in prayer for this little life! Of course, we are praying for its health and safe arrival, but we are also already praying for its little heart!
Please also pray for our girl! She is thrilled and handling everything beautifully right now, but I know that the transition will be hard for her at times. She is my precious little side kick, and I just don't want her to ever hurt!! Please pray for her little heart!!!
Believe it or not, we kept this a secret from everyone until I was 8 weeks, when we told our immediate families while they were here for Ave's birthday! I think everyone was shocked! :) We found out on the first day of school (August 27th). We appreciate everyone giving us this time to allow my body to adjust, go to all of my various doctor's appointments, and to pray for this sweet baby's little life! My heart just needed to wait on telling everyone!!
Ave and I have had a couple of photo shoots in the grassy area outside of our apartment! :) She is such a ham, and so easy to photograph! Enjoy the pictures of Avaree, and thank you for praying for "her baby!"
To quote Avaree's bible verse for this week: "Every good and perfect gift is from above!" --James 1:17
Thank you, Lord!!!
We love you!!!!
Brandon, Allison, Avaree, and Baby #2






























No comments:
Post a Comment