We looooooove Spring Break!!!!
Mama has looooooved being home with Avaree this week. It has been just a little taste of heaven and it will be soooo hard (on both of us, I think) to get back into our school routine. It will be a long haul until summer! (But, I am very thankful that I will get to be off this summer with my baby girl! This will be my first summer off since my sophomore year of high school; AND I will get to spend it with my favorite!)
A lot happened in Avaree's little world this week:
--She started wearing size THREE diapers! (tear!!)
--She started taking a PACIFIER! (She was gnawing so hard on her little hand that she made her tongue bleed and bruised her hand; so I (yet again) put the paci in her mouth and this time she took it!)
--She can sit up (pretty well) without support!!! She does lean toward her feet a little though! :)
--She went on her first real shopping trip (to somewhere other than Target, ha!). We went to the Banana Republic outlet to spend Mama's birthday gift certificates (Yes, I know that was six months ago, ha!)! She was sooooo good and clearly has good taste in clothing stores, hehe! We might have also stopped at Baby Gap and Carter's Outlets too. :) We found Avaree the sweetest Easter dress...can't wait!
Spring Break has gone by sooo fast and I still have many, many things to check off of my to-do list, but my most important item on the to-do list is sleeping soundly, so I am off to grade more research papers! Thank you, Lord, for my sweet, healthy, precious baby girl.
We go this afternoon for Avaree's 6-month well-baby visit, so stay tuned for her latest stats! Love to all!




No comments:
Post a Comment