Sunday, May 16, 2010

Teething and Daddy Time!

Mama made Daddy happy the other night by putting Avaree's hair in a mohawk during her bath! :)


You can tell she was running a fever here. Her little eyes look sad! She was up from 12-4am Wednesday night and ran a pretty high (for her) fever. This coupled with snot everywhere and no sleep meant Mama was staying home with her on Thursday. I took her to the doctor and the doctor showed me her bottom right tooth that was breaking through the skin and then said she had some kind of infection on top of that. Her lungs were a little cloudy and she was congested, so we're assuming it is some kind of respiratory infection. Her fever is gone now (and it was too high to be explained away as a side effect of teething), but she has been sooooo cuddly since then. Even more so than usual, which I LOVE! We are officially teething, which I can deal with, I just don't want her to be sick on top of that--since the teething already makes her feel bad!


"I'm going to crawl!"

"Are you watching me, Daddy?"

"Okay...I'm tired."

Reading with Daddy!!!

It cracks me up that Avaree very seldom looks at the actual book. She prefers to watch our facial expressions and listen to our voices! :)

Daddy is great reader!

Love this one!!!

Her little face... so sweet. :)

Yes, you guessed it! This is Avaree watching her favorite show on Saturday morning!


How could you not fall in love with this face?


Our little angel girl... :)
(Thanks for the outfit, Gigi and G-Pops! Thank you, Granmama, for my new headband!)

"but Mommy, my tooth hurts! No smiling!"
Silly girl playing!! :)

No comments: