To celebrate Avaree's 15-month birthday, we took her to the park by our house late this afternoon. It was beautiful, and I LOVED my photography subjects! :)
Swinging is probably one of Ave's favorite thing in the whole entire world. It's right behind Mama, penguin, Daddy tickling her, "Hi-5" and mandarin oranges. :)
my two loves... :)
Who do you think is having more fun? :)
We can now add sliding to her list of favorite things. :)
And of course it is perfectly logical to want to get back to the top and do it again. Why wouldn't you just climb right back up? That's what she thought too.... :)
She's stubborn....I wonder where she gets that? :)
beautiful angel
At 15 months, Avaree is a little person. She is enamored with three objects right now: her pink penguin, named "Penguin"; her life-size Paz; and Eebee Weebie. She can't take Paz to bed with her (not that she hasn't tried), but she alternates between Penguin and Eebee most every night. Avaree's latest achievement is sharing. She will share with Mama, Daddy, Penguin, Eebee, Mrs. Donna and pretty much anyone except the little boys in her class at church. :) I had been modeling sharing with her dolls, but I was so excited when she shared with me unprompted. She is still a good eater, but has gotten pickier. Everyone says that it is just the toddler phase and she'll grow out of it, but I work hard to make sure she eats all of her food groups right now. We are currently on Christmas Vacation and loooooooving being home together. Avaree even slept until five till 8 this morning! It was glorious.
We will be traveling for Christmas and New Year's, so more posts will be coming soon! :) Thank you for loving our sweet baby girl. I can't imagine loving anything more...




No comments:
Post a Comment