Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas in College Station!

Just to give you an idea of why it has taken me several days to get these pictures up: I took 669 pictures over the Christmas holidays, and now that I have learned to edit a little bit, I have to go through EVERY one! :) For some reason, some of my very favorite pictures from our time in CS had an "error" on them and wouldn't even upload. :( But, I still got some great shots!!!

Ave opening her stocking from Santa G-Pops and GiGi!  


 Avaree helping open presents scavenging for paper to rip into shreds!! :)
 Avaree and her Great Great Grandmother, Mimi! What a blessing that Avaree gets to know her!! :) We were so happy that she got to be home for Christmas!!!
 Flying with GiGi!
 Ave watching the letters DVD with Paw Paw!!!
 "Peek-a-boo" down the hall!! Avaree loves to run around the big circle at GiGi and G-Pops house. It's like a track compared to our house!
 Sweet picture: I love these smiles!
Doing her Indian trick on GiGi's bed! She loved GiGi's soft pillow! 
 Avaree liked this Santa...just don't try to put her near the "real" Santa. :)
 beautiful girls and sweet friends :)
 The handsome and beautiful Uncle D and Aunt J! They have already been married over a year! Time has FLOWN by!
 "The Barton Family Singers" practicing "Let there be Light" the the night before! They are amazing together. I must say that I'm pretty partial to the guy on the left though!! Could someone give him my number? :) hehe...
 On Sunday after church (after the Barton family singers had rocked the house with their beautiful song), we got to meet up with our sweet friends Jon, Lisa and Micah for lunch!!! Micah is 21 months old and sooooooo smart! :) Aren't they precious?
Ave's shirt says, "I'm on my Auntie's Nice List!!" We LOVE Aunt J!!! :)
 It was bitterly cold while we were in College Station, so I wouldn't let Avaree go outside to play; however, this did not stop her from trying to get out the door... :)

We had a great time in CS! Daddy was happy because he got to be with his family, sing at CBC and eat Wings 'N More...ha! :)

Stay Tuned: Christmas in Hemphill and the January Birthday Blogs are coming up next! :)

Bartons

No comments: