For now, here are a few pictures from Easter Sunday. We were in Fort Worth Easter Weekend (for David and Maisie's wedding!!!) and I never even got my camera out once. We got to see alllll of my side of the family though! I did take pictures with other people's cameras, and I am still waiting on a few of those. :) More to come.
Beautiful girl! :)
Okay, I'm ready to go, Mommy!!! :)
She loved her hat--at least until we got to church. Then she just wanted to put it on others. :)
Family Picture...(I think I do have a better one on my camera, but Avaree a small person has hidden my battery charger. This is the same person that hid lost her Daddy's remote for THREE weeks. HA. :)
After an AMAZING church service, we had Easter lunch with Granmama and Pop Pop at Texas Roadhouse by the church! It was yummy! :)
Ave and I were both pretty sick this week. She woke up slightly coughing on Saturday morning, but it was a full blown sickness by late Saturday night/Sunday morning. So after fever and not sleeping (since we had just finished a round of Antibiotics the previous Thursday) I took her to the doctor on Monday afternoon. Our pediatrician put her back on an extended round of the antibiotic that she had just gotten off the week before, and we go to the ENT on Monday for a scan of her sinuses. She is as happy as can be, but she has been sick soooo much this year. Please keep her in your prayers as we desperately seek for a way to help her stay well. Did I mention that we only have 18 more days until summer break? I know that will help her too! :)
There are more pictures to come...including our recent trip to CS for Avaree's Great-Great Grandmother's 90th Birthday! Stay tuned. Love to all.











No comments:
Post a Comment