Wednesday, May 2, 2012

She's not a baby any more...

It's only for a moment you are mine to hold


The plans that He has for you will all too soon unfold



So many different prayers I'll pray for all that you might do





But most of all I'll want to know you're walking in the Truth



And If I never told you, I want you to know as I watch you grow



I pray that God would fill your heart with dreams



And that faith gives you the courage to dare to do great things


I'm here for you whatever this life brings



So let my love give you roots, and help you find your wings



May passion be the wind that leads you through your days



And may conviction keep you strong to guide you on your way



May there be many moments that make your life so sweet


Oh, but more than memories


It's not living if you don't reach for the sky



I'll have tears as you take off,



But I'll cheer as you fly!



Lyrics from "Find Your Wings" by Mark Harris

Avaree, our sweet baby girl who has quickly turned into a little girl,
You are growing up so fast.
We love you higher than the sky, deeper than the ocean, wider than the horizon, and back again.
But even more than Mommy and Daddy love you, Jesus loves you.
We love to watch you grow, even with tears in our eyes...
Mommy and Daddy


Bartons

2 comments:

Kim said...

Allie was looking at the pics and said, who is that? I said little Avaree. She said, she's a kid now, she's a real kid now.
Ha!

Allison said...

Sooooo precious! Tell Allie that big alli loves her! :)