Monday, September 3, 2012

"The Greatest Show on Earth" and the weekend before school started!

The Friday before school started back, Daddy and I took Ave to the CIRCUS!!! It was a really fun day! We relaxed a little that morning, and then we stopped for breakfast at Chick-fil-A before heading to downtown Fort Worth for the circus!!! :)

It was certainly not the same circus that I remember as a kid, but it was oh so entertaining! Avaree's favorite was the elephants, but that was only until Daddy bought her a lemonade and popcorn. Anyone that has asked her about the circus since then has learned that her favorite thing about the circus was the popcorn and lemonade! 

Enjoy the pictures! :)





Daddy was mesmerized the whole time! :) 










We came home and took naps! :) Avaree woke up even happier than usual, and she had fun showing off for the camera! :)


 Avaree is making Aggie talk on the phone! I can't remember now who she was pretending to talk to, but it was super cute!

We spent the next day playing, swimming, and enjoying one another! I was definitely soaking up every second of family time before the craziness began! 

Ave and I even braved tax-free-weekend on Saturday to get Mommy some new jeans for Fridays at school! It was craziness! While we were there, I found Ave this ADORABLE dress on sale at the GAP outlet for eight dollars! She HAD to have it! ;)

She was all about posing for me before we left for church that morning! She also moved up to her new big girl sunday school class! It was bittersweet, but she ended up LOVING it! I sure do miss having her in my class, but I love all of my new babies too!




Back to school pictures are up next! :)

No comments: