I know I'm way behind on the blog, but I have several excuses--ha! :) We have been sick for two weeks straight. The stomach bug took over for six days last week, and then we all got a cold. Then, mine turned into bronchitis/walking pneumonia...and it still lingers. :) Also, Brandon uses the computer at night to work on school stuff, and that is when I would normally update the blog, so do you accept these excuses? :)
Alas, time for pictures of our girl's THIRD birthday party!!!!
We have always had her party at our home, but in our tiny little apartment, that just wasn't a possibility. Brandon and I had talked about having it at a couple of different places, but one afternoon while I was getting treatment, Brandon took Avaree to Gymboree Play and Music in Southlake, and they both loved it. So, he booked the party that day! :)
It turned out to be a great option. She and a few of her little friends had the BEST time, and I think the adults did too! :) I really enjoyed the part too! I gave my camera to B (after a bit) and just played with my daughter and her friends. So, as a result, I missed the pictures that I REALLY wanted. For her first two birthdays, I have pictures of her with each set of grandparents and with her aunts and uncles, and I did not get those this year. I attempted to get them at the end of the party, but they turned off the light asking us to leave, so ... :( I apologize. I'm sorry, family, that I didn't get pics of her with each of you! Please forgive me! She certainly knows that you were here though; she is still talking about it!!! :)
Thanks to all who came!!!!!
Love my Timber friend!!!
Mrs. Ginger love!
"Uncle Spencer and Aunt Shannon are here!"
Gigi, Daddy, and Mr. Jake want to have their birthday parties at Gymboree too! :)
Sweet little Cohen--this is Ave's bestie from school! So sweet of her and her Mommy to come!
That is actually a "3" on top of the cake, but it was facing Ave, so it looks like an "E". Yet another thing I forgot: candles. :( Oh well, she didn't notice.
Uncle Scott and Shea Shea
We went to eat with our immediate family across the street, and then we went back to half of the grandparents' hotel to open Ave' s presents! She was deliriously tired, but so funny when opening! :) Of course, everyone was so sweet and generous in their gifts! She was in princess heaven!
She went bananas over these princess boots, and she wants to wear them all.the.time.
The precious apron that Aunt Jamie MADE her!!!
I was able to get a picture of Gigi and Pops and Papa and Niecey with Avaree at church, but I didn't get a picture of her with Mom and Ken because they got to church after I was already in my sunday school room and had kiddos! I'm sorry, Mom!!!
"Mommy. look a princess!!!" :)
When we got home that night, she didn't even make it through prayers. She was so tired and happy! :) Thank you again to all of our sweet friends and family that came to celebrate with us!!! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment