Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Girls' Rooms in our New(ish) House!

This is four months late, but I've been busy! ;) I wanted to post pictures of the girls' rooms. I JUST finished Felicity's last week. :) I love both of their rooms. They are by far my favorite rooms, and I think they reflect their personalities well. :) 

Felicity's room was a collective effort. Some things I have had for awhile, and other pieces were made by friends/family! I'll try to point it all out! :) 

I love, love, this little area in Felicity's room! :) My SIL, Jamie, made Felicity the amazing birth stats and verse print in the white frame. I LOVE it. My sweet friend, Carrie, made the Psalm 91 canvas (and she also made lots of other stuff for F's room)! She surprised me with it (and other things) at my school shower in March! :) I bought this little bookshelf at Target, and I had the lamp already! :) Felicity received a few books as gifts, and the rest that you see are the ONLY ones that Avaree could "part with!" :) She will be going through those books again. You'll see her shelf in a picture in a minute! I bought the "Jesus Loves Me"print before we even told our families that we were pregnant. I just loved it, and I knew I wanted it in our baby's room! :) The coral/chevron box came from Hobby Lobby (1/2 off--yay!), and the "I am Wonderfully Made" print came from Soul Preserves Design! It was a gift from a friend, but her family has this store at Gracie Lane in Arlington! They have the cutest stuff--and it's all faith-based! :) 

 My very talented SIL made us the beautiful yellow pillow with ruffles! :) It's perfect! This whole room just makes me smile. It's so different than the pink-overload that I had with Avaree, but it absolutely fits Felicity. :) It's also very calm and happy--just like her! :)
 I love this "Twinkle Twinkle" print from Target! :) 

MY SIL made the navy/coral "F" sign, and Carrie made the bunting! :) A sweet friend from church made Felicity's name meaning sign that is hanging on her door. I love my happy song! :)


...and this is Avaree's room! :) I think I've posted pictures of it before, but I had just cleaned it, so I thought it was picture time! :)
 Can you find Clover on Avaree's bed? The awesome toy chest was handmade by G-Pops just for Ave!! It's perfect! :)
All of this I already had from our apartment and Ave's room at our old house, but I did make the little chevron bulletin board, and I love it! :) And Papa bought Avaree a more girly white fan (it was a baseball fan that didn't work) s d installed it! :) It takes a village!! 
 Do you think Ave could find more books to share with sissy? I think so too! ;)
 My other talented SIL, Shannon, made the sweet monogram for Avaree! :) I love it!
 ...and one shot of the living room! It's not finished yet, and hardly ever spotless, but it is perfect for us! :) 

I want to remember their rooms. I know they will change as they grow, but I sure wish they could stay like this forever. I love them.

Lots more to come including the Great Pertussis Lock-In of 2013! We're still in it, so I hardly have appropriate perspective.. ;)

No comments: