I can't believe that there are only FIVE more days until Christmas!!!!! It's the most wonderful time of the year, and time is flying!!!! All of these pictures are from my phone, but with a crawling baby that is pulling up on EVERYTHING, and a very busy four-year old, it is just best to use my phone and stay where I can see them instead of going off to find my camera every time I want to take a picture! :)
My sweet Aunt Connie gave Avaree a box full of twenty-five presents--one to open every day until Christmas, and she has LOVED it! It has been such an exciting part of our every day! :)
Aunt Connie even wrote little notes on each of the packages, and they are each so special! :)
Avaree continues to LOVE going to dance class!! (Winter Show pictures and video coming up soon!!! She was amazing!)
We had a few warm days in early December, and the girls and I headed to "The Potty Park!" We love to go there because there are bathrooms! That's perfect for this Mommy! Just knowing that they are there eases my anxiety and allows me to just enjoy playing with the girls! Thankful for that!!
I put the girls in their precious outfits that Aunt Jamie made, and we took a few pictures before we played!
Of course, within a few minutes, they were both in my lap! :) Love the sun flare!
Felicity has started feeding herself! She could always do the mum mums, but now she can even feed herself puffs! We're so proud, and so is she!!!
Look at these sweet little baby legs!!!
A couple of weeks ago the girls and I met Holly and Kendall at the Fort Worth Zoo! It was half price day, and it was in the low 70s! It was PERFECT weather! :)
I pushed the mammoth double stroller, and I definitely got my work out! :)
Felicity was so good! I pushed her for awhile, and then I wore her in the baby bjorn so that she could take her morning nap. It worked out great!
Avaree and Kendall loved the giraffes!
Ave loved pushing the empty stroller!
We love Ms. Holly and Kendall!
…and my child touched a snake! EEEK! You can see who was over there with her! NOT ME!
It moved, and she jumped! :)
Sweet, beautiful, blue-eyed girls!
We watched The Sound of Music and SANG the whole time! :) I love having our tree back! I hadn't seen it in two years since we were in the apartment last year! I'm so thankful for our home! Love it so much!!!
…and then we had Icemageddon 2013!!! :)
We were inside from Thursday through Monday! I love hibernating with my family, but Avaree and B were ready to get out! haha :)
I loved feeding Felicity while looking at the beautiful white!
Sister girl got her first look at the white stuff! :)
Ave LOVED it! :)
We had to get a little creative with our inside play after a while!
Love my Merry Christmas sign! :)
Daddy measuring the ice on night two! We got more after this!
I've loved our Christmas traditions! :)
Felicity had her first gluten free favorite, and she loved it! :)
Avaree played with her stamps for a loooong time!
My sweet friend, Marianne, made me this beautiful sign from my favorite hymn!
My sweet friend, Kylee, send a box of clothes to the girls and I! It was an amazing surprise! She got the girls matching Christmas outfits, and the brand was my first and middle name! :) So fun!!!
Our church had a service on the Sunday afternoon of the ice storm! The girls dressed in their sweet outfits from Kylee! :) They looked adorable!!!
They loved watching Daddy practice! :)
During church, Pastor Eric had the kids come forward for a little talk since it was a family friendly service! It was during this time that my oldest child loudly proclaimed to Pastor Eric (as he was sharing about the true gift) that she had seen the Grinch, and that he took all the presents! ha! I'll never forget it!
We also had a super fun staff party at the Herrstrom's house!
Brandon and A.J. were in rare form! ;)
Love these people so much! I can't believe we have already been at LABC a year! God is so so good!









































No comments:
Post a Comment