Monday, June 2, 2014

Last Day of School and The Splash Park

Last Thursday was Avaree's last day of school! This was a crazy year for her! When the year began, she had a bitty baby sister, and this was her first time to get to be home with Mommy! She went to school two days a week, and she did great! I know she loved the social interaction, and she had sweet teachers that loved on her every day. Her big accomplishment of the year was learning to read, but that mostly happened at home! She love school though, and she'll be going back next year for two days a week in the actual Pre-K class! 


Avaree's end of year party at school!!!!

 Sister thinks she is a big kid too!


 Avaree with her sweet teachers, Mrs. Flenniken and Mrs. Hucaby!
 freeze dance!
 The butterfly class!
 …and their teachers!
 We stopped for an end of school treat at sonic on our way home, and sister enjoyed playing with sun glasses! :)
 I hadn't felt good all week, but the next day, Daddy and I took the girls to a cute little splash park near our house! We had a blast!
 Felicity was very brave!
 ….until she needed a little break!
 Daddy had a little fun too!

 My girls and me!
Snuggles with Daddy when we got home! :)

We are excited for a fun summer, and I'm pumped to have both of my girls with me all summer!

No comments: