Week 7 was Spring Break, and my people and I had a pretty normal week! We had a goal to have some fun family time that weekend, but Daddy worked all week, and we hung out at home and enjoyed some time with all my babies at home all week! On Monday night, I couldn't get little brother's tummy calmed down, and Daddy was at church for some reason, so I resorted to putting him on my knees and patting his booty until he fell asleep. It doesn't look super comfortable, but he liked it! :) I caught up on my cooking channel shows while he rested! ;)
After a wild night (notice a different pair of jammies is in the next picture), we had some snuggle time the next day! :) This is one of my favorite pictures ever! I just looked down and said, "everyone smile!" :) I love Brandt's little smile!
On Wednesday morning, Miss Ashley came to visit and she got to hold baby brother for the first time! The girls were pumped!
I love this picture! Avaree Grace ADORES her little brother--especially when an audience or a camera is around! ;)
After spending almost an hour combing out Avaree's hair on Wednesday night (amid tears), we made the executive decision to get her hair cut the next day! Daddy ended up having to take her to several places to find someone that could cut it last minute, but he found one, and she cut it 8 inches!
I cried when they got home because she just looked SO grown up!
Meanwhile, Felicity got ready for bed with all of her babies (Gingy, Melmo, and Dolly)! :)
Friday morning we were ready for a fun family day! Our plans for the zoo were derailed by a steady, cold rain, so we opted for the trampoline park instead!
However, because it was Spring Break, the establishment was not honoring "preschool jump time" (where no one over five is jumping), so we only got to jump about thirty minutes before it got too crazy for our little people! Felicity clung tight to Daddy at first, but then we couldn't get her off of the trampoline!
We had then planned to go have a fun lunch at a really neat place in Mansfield, but it had an hour wait, and the girls were hungry and tired, and Brandt needed to eat, so our plans were derailed again! We were proud of our efforts, but we still wanted to do something that the girls would love, so we surprised them with YoBerry after supper!
On Saturday morning, Mommy took pictures of a family at a nearby park, and then I raced home to get everyone dressed for BOWLING! WE HAD SO MUCH FUN!
These two were a hoot! We had so much space, and we all LOVED it!
I hadn't been bowling in years, and Avaree and Felicity just LOVED it! Daddy LOVES to bowl (and has his own ball and glove), so it ended up being a great family activity!
We had our little lane for an hour! The girls got to use this awesome ramp and the gutters on the side came up when it was their turn! So neat!
Felicity LOVED watching her ball go down the lane!
She would get so excited when she knocked over pins!
Daddy is such a good bowler!
Avaree was so proud of herself when she knocked over a lot of pins!
The girls were hilarious!
Check out our scoreboard! Felicity beat Mama! haha!
Her secret weapon was Daddy's glove!
After bowling, I went to the car to feed brother (who slept our whole hour of bowling--yay!), and Daddy and the girls played a few games!
I put this little collage together to remember how much fun we had! :)
For lunch, we went to Red Robin! Brother fell asleep with Daddy!
The next day we drove to Grapevine for pictures with my sweet (and uber talented) friend, Kerri! I dressed the girls alike (thanks, Mom Mom!) and put Brandt in this precious blue jon jon (thanks, Natalie!). Of course, brother was mad as a hornet during the shoot, but I calmed him down enough for a few shots of him with his sisters, and Kerri sent me this AMAZING previews!!! I just keep staring at them!!!!!
Isn't my big girl just BEAUTIFUL????!
...AND THIS IS MY DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Be still my heart!)
(THANK YOU, KERRI!!!!!!!)
I love this one of Daddy and his boy as we were getting in the car!
Sunday was Mommy and Daddy's anniversary! We celebrated by going to church (in separate cars, as usual), taking a nap, and Daddy teaching college bible study that night! :) We may have even high-fived each other as we were going our separate ways! :)
I'm SO thankful for this guy though.
I'm so so so so so thankful for how he loves and leads our family.
He's pretty much the best. ever.
And even after five homes, four churches, one degree, and three babies, I still love just being near him.
…and this is what bath time looks like now! ;) HA!

























No comments:
Post a Comment