That next day when we got back from our trip, we were so excited to spend the day with our Daddy! We started our day with cuddles! :) Brandt wakes up super early (5:30-6am), and he is super loud, so he frequently wakes the whole house up. There is no room that I can go to where he doesn't wake someone up! ha! At least the girls always wake up happy! :)
Sweet cuddles!
After family cuddle time and Brandt's morning nap, we headed over to Grandmother and Pop's. Brandt just adores Pop!
Avaree wanted a picture with Grandmother!
Litte Sis too!
Brandt was super fussy, but he calmed right down with Grandmother and enjoyed playing with her for several minutes!
He loves to eat her oxygen cord! ha!
Sweet baby with his Great Grandmother!
I just love this picture of brother and Pop!
Meanwhile, I decided to call and make Brandt an appointment. I had a sneaky suspicion that he had an ear infection, and Felicity was playing with Pop! :) I love that our kids have been able to really get to know and love Grandmother and Pop since we've lived in Arlington! When you see people weekly, you really get to bond with them!
We took the kiddos home for naps, and then I took little man to the doctor. He was the happiest little guy with a bulging ear! He loves the mirrors at Dr. Fikkert's office.
He can roll tummy to back and back to tummy now, so I have to sit right next to him! I love watching him interact with "his friend" in the mirror! :)
Sweet buddy! It turns out he did have a bulging ear infection, and he got on his first antibiotic at 5 months! That's longer than the girls lasted! Avaree had her first infection at 12 weeks, and Felicity had hers at 4 months! Way to go little buddy!
After his first dose of meds, he started to perk up, so we tried giving him some rice cereal for the first time! The doctor said it may thicken his milk a little bit, so that he won't just constantly spit up.
It was pretty great entertainment, but I don't think he was quiet ready for it! :)
He sure did attack the spoon though!
Yummy!
The girls had an excellent day, and we complimented them multiple times on their obedience and kindness! They were so happy to be home and with each other and their Daddy! So, we decided to take them for snocones! However, you have to have cash for snocones, so we decided to stop at the new DQ next door! We got them mini's and just let them have a few bites each, but they were so excited!! :)
After the girls' treat, we came home for baths and more cuddle time! It was a fun family Friday! The best part of getting away is coming back together! :)


















No comments:
Post a Comment