Thursday, May 26, 2016

May, Part II: Avaree's Kinder Graduation!

Avaree Grace has grown and flourished before our eyes this year. 

What a big year it has been for her. She's a big girl now, and she is a believer. So much has changed this year, it's hard to even try to put it all into words. 

On May 11th, she had her Kinder graduation ceremony, and we couldn't have been more proud. What makes us most proud is how she acts when we aren't around. We have loved the stories of her helpful and kind spirit, and how much she loves on her teachers and friends. She has also recently been accepted into the gifted and talented program through AISD. We are looking forward to seeing what that will look like for her next year. I can't wait to have a bilingual third grader and a biliterate sixth grader--well, actually, maybe I can wait… ;)  

The Kinder girl still obliges her Mommy and lets me take a few pictures of her every now and then! :)
She loved that I decorated her graduation hat for her.
The classic "Avaree look!" 
Love her.
She wore this dress for several special events this year--Daddy/Daughter dance, Baptism, and Kinder graduation! I may keep it forever! :)
My roses are so special to me. I love this picture.
…and this one. She did not want to wear a bow. (Gasp!)
"Oh the places you'll go," baby girl!!!
Love her!
Pictures before graduation began!
The table with the programs!
Sweet friends before the ceremony!
Graduation hats!
Sweet friends from her class! We've had the best year.
The decorations were awesome!
Avaree and Reese!
The program!
Love this girl! She's going places for sure!
The processional… (ignore the hat being too far down her face).

Getting her diploma from Dr. Varnell!!!!
She had been practicing this for three weeks! :)

Group shot!





My favorite shot of the night was from the recessional, and I took it with my iPhone! She was looking at her Daddy. :)
I call that she's going to be a teacher, but I love her heart!

The best teacher EVER!!!!!!
We love and are so so so so thankful for Maestra Sanchez!!!!
Family shot after graduation! 
(The babies were at home with Miss Mallory!)

Avaree, we are beyond proud of you. I will try to put this year into words at a later time, but I know that the rest of your educational career will be just as wonderful. We continue to pray for you, your heart, and your future. May God continue to do more than we could hope or imagine in and through your little life! You are such a little light! 

I love you,
Mama

No comments: