On Monday afternoon, brother and I took the girls to Mom Mom and Pop Pop's house, and then he and I went back and forth. He had the BEST time in East Texas. He loves to just run and play, and that's what he got to do!
He really liked four wheeler riding (slowly) with Pop Pop, too!
So did these cutie pies! Pop Pop had gone to town that afternoon and brought all the kids post-nap treats. ;)
While the little girls and Brandt took their naps, Avaree had art time with Maw Maw!
This is our family portrait!
I sent Daddy this picture, and he was so proud that she had drawn him with a football! haha!
Maw Maw and Ave (and my Grandaddy's boots in the background).
Mom Mom and Pop Pop got a swing set, and these girls LOVED it!
Felicity and Evy decided that they were BFF!
They just hugged and hugged on each other!
SO sweet!
Girls' picnic with Mom Mom and Pop Pop on the lake! (Brandt and I stayed home. That many kids and water makes this mama too nervous!)
These sweet girls!
Precious!
I think they had a ball!
Brandt enjoyed swinging with Felicity! ;)
Driving the boat and looking for the moon!
Happy Brandt!
Brandt thinks he can do EVERYTHING that the girls can do!
Sweet cousins!
The girls sang and sang and sang!
We went across the lake to Cypress Bend to swim on their "beach." Brandt and I took a little break with some goldfish, and he stole sister's juice! ;)
He had such a big time that he fell asleep on the way back to Mom's house. I just love this picture.
It may be my favorite picture ever. This little boys wears me ragged most days, but he's just the sweetest little thing!!!! He plays hard and loves hard!
Avaree's 4-wheeler turn!
The girls had a big time fishing!!!
While Brandt and I were at Dad's, they apparently "baked" a lot! ;)
Thanks to Mom Mom and Pop Pop for letting us come play! It was so fun to get some time with my sweet Evy girl and my babies!! Not to mention, it's just absolutely beautiful there. The kids and I came back on Wednesday morning, so we weren't there long, but we sure enjoyed ourselves!






















No comments:
Post a Comment