Wednesday, June 7, 2017

February, Part 2: Daddy/Daughter Dance and Real Life!

I love finding pictures of Avaree in her school's posts!
  Poor sister fought that rash on her face for quite a while.
"Ree, piggy ride? --Brandt"
We loooove to read!
DADDY/DAUGHTER DANCE!
Avaree was beyond excited for the Daddy/Daughter dance! She wore her flower girl dress from this past summer, and she looked so beautiful.
Reese and her Daddy came over for pictures beforehand!
Pretty girl ready to go dance the night away!
So happy!

Daddy took this while they were at the dance!

Clearly, she has happier faces, but I was proud that Daddy got someone to take this!
Meanwhile, the babies and I made cupcakes for our neighbor's birthday! It was her 67th birthday, and she said it was her best birthday ever. :)

Felicity was so excited to sing Happy Birthday to her!

She loves Ms. Julie!
The next day, someone was looking extra beautiful working on her spelling words.
King Brandt and friends at church! :)

No comments: