Saturday, April 17, 2010

Quick Update

Avaree is having outpatient surgery on Monday morning at 7am to get tubes in her ears. We have to be there at 5:30 am and she can't eat after midnight, so I'm sure the morning won't be the best. 5:30 is her normal wake up and eat time during the week, so please pray that she's not screaming her head off as she's being rolled off to surgery. That will surely break my heart. The doctor told me that I should be able to see her within 15 minutes as the actual surgery only takes 7-8 minutes! I am sooo looking forward to her being relieved from (what seems like) endless ear pain!

We certainly appreciate your prayers! I promise to take pictures of her in her little tiny hospital gown. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Kerri said...

Awwweee, poor baby... It's an awful feeling letting them take your baby back to surgery, but just know it will all get better and she will do fabulously!! And cry if you need to, it's okay :) I'll be thinking about ya'll on Monday!

Kim said...

Poor thing! Praying that everything will go smoothly.

Darrin and Jamie said...

Poor little baby - so glad she'll be 100% happy soon though! Lots of prayers for you tomorrow!!! Love & kisses for Miss Avaree!
Uncle D & Aunt J :-*