This week was craaaaaazy! Mama had a conference from 8:30 to 4 every day (boo...) so Granmama kept her part of the week and Gigi kept her the other. (Thank you!) Besides having lots of family visiting, Avaree had bronchitis and was cutting four teeth at once, and Mama had bronchitis too! For being a working mom, you would think that I would be okay with a week of "workdays," but I was NOT! I loooooooove summer with my little family and am so thankful to be back home! :) YAY! Please enjoy the pictures!
I love you, Mama...
Bella came to visit her original Mommy! :) Avaree looooooved her. She crawled around after her and eventually Bella learned to hide.
"I love you, Granmama."
"YAY...my Mommy's home!"
"YAY...I'm home!"
Playing with G-Pops...
Flying with Daddy! :)
"GiGi and G-Pops make me laugh!!"
G-Pops doing the "Quack Quack" Rap! (too funny!)
Playing around with Aunt Jamie!
Playing "Clue" with G-Pops, Gigi, Uncle D and Jamie! She even rolled the dice for them! :)
Hi Great Uncle Scott and shea shea!
love shea shea :)
Avaree even got to visit with her Great Maw Maw and Grandaddy!
"Ooooh, Grandaddy...I think I like you!"
Avaree playing with her favorite new toy...the door stopper. (See picture below.)
Avaree playing with her favorite new toy...that no longer functions as a door stopper. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment