Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sweet Memories... :)


Papa and Nana came to visit last weekend! Papa took Avaree and Speckles for a ride in the wagon...hehe! :)





Avaree was cognitively aware that Minnie was both on the screen and next to her! It was the cutest thing ever!

Getting ready to go swimming!!!

I'm excited...and I also love to smile for my Mama! :)

"I think I can, I think I can..."

"Hmmm..."

"So..., this is not my bathtub."

Right after the previous picture, she started crying and Mama had to calm her down and assure her that all was well--as she scrutinizingly stares at the kiddie pool!! :)

"Okay...maybe I DO like it!"

It was amazing that she intuitively knew to kick her legs and splash. I knew she would splash just like in her bath but kicking her legs was unexpected and awesome!

Proof that I was there...and need a tan!

:) YAY!

"Daddy is so silly!"

Love to swim... :) This was a fun memory for Brandon and me! We went early on Monday morning so that it wouldn't be too hot--it was perfect!

Avaree, LaLa, Baby Tingle, and Jamie on Memorial Day!

Playing with LaLa and Jamie!

Does this not just melt your whole heart?

If that didn't, then this will... :) I adore her. times a million.


Bartons

1 comment:

Darrin and Jamie said...

cute swimsuit on a GORGEOUS little baby!!!