At seventeen months, her vocabulary is soaring! Seriously, every day is something now! In the last few days she has added: blue (boo), yellow (elloh), green (geen), purple (ural), please (peese), more (ore), car (cah), and dog (dahgh)! She also wants to walk into Mrs. Donna's on her own, and walk into our house on her own. These two little milestones hit me right in the heart. Of course when she says "mama" and runs down the sidewalk to me, it doesn't exactly dry my tears! Who could have ever described such love to me?? I love, love, love this time in her little life! Oh how I wish I could freeze it...
Please forgive me for being soooo behind, and for not posting pictures tonight, but I'm living the memories right now and just don't have the time! To say that we have been busy for the last few weeks is an extreme understatement, but stay tuned: I have lots of wonderful stories and pictures to share! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment