YAY...my Da-Dee is home!!!!!!! :) Avaree probably says "Da-Dee" at least 100 times a day! :) She usually wakes up saying it!
Love my Da-Dee! :)
G-Pops came to visit! He watched Avaree while I went to Spencer and Shannon's suprise engagement party, and then he got to go to Daddy's concert with us! :) YAY!
Avaree 'hearts' swinging!!!!!!!!! :)Love G-Pops!
Spencer proposed in private, but this is a picture of them walking into the suprise engagement party! They look so happy! :)
Brandon's student choir concert was that same night! This is a picture of his kiddos before their big show! They were absolutely amazing, as was their director! :)Grandmother, G-Pops (GiGi was in the Qatar running a symposium!), Avaree and Pop in a rare moment that I wasn't chasing Avaree away from the stage! She LOVED that stage. She climbed the stairs about 1000 times and didn't just want to get on the stage, but she wanted on the risers too. :) It was precious, and I got a nice workout!
Niecey saved the day! We loved her visit!!!!!!!! :) :) This little photo album that she is showing Avaree is one that I made Ave of her 1st birthday party. She brings it to me ALL the time, and I point out all of the people in the pictures. We probably do it at least 10 times per night! :)
Avaree and Speckles are both spoiled... hehe! :)
My pretty girl!!!!! :) We love Niecey!
Avaree loves to eat her snack in her diner! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment