Friday, June 17, 2011

Fun with Precious Friends!

Last night we went over to The Dekat's beautiful home and enjoyed visiting with our sweet friends! It was the first time for all four of our babies to be together, so it was super special to me! :)


Lisie and Berkeley!!!!
 Avaree ate her pizza at the "girls' table!" Daddy came to check on her!
 Beautiful Berkeley! I can't believe that she is already 7 months old!
 Berkeley and her beautiful Mommy!
 I LOVE hands and feet! I could kiss on these forever!
 Giving Aunt Lisie high five!
 So sweet!
 Avaree played outside with the guys until the mosquitos came out! The boys were so sweet in taking turns protecting her from the ball and the water hose! :)
 We put the girls in the bath together, and it was hilarious!!! Ave has never taken a bath with anyone else, and Berkeley has never sat up in the bathtub like this before, so they were both in a new environment! :)
 Berkeley immediately started splashing, and Ave made lots of funny faces!


 ...and as soon as I took her out, she bolted for the door...
 ...and she made it! :)
 Sweet Jamie and me!
 Jamie and precious Berkeley!
 Jamie girl, Berks, and me!
 my precious little one... :)
 Jamie, LaLa and Berkeley!
 Avaree insisted on putting one of the guy's boots on!!! Too funny!
 Everyone together!!! (Ave, Alli, Alise and Baby Alford--she finds out the gender next week, yay!!!, Jamie and Baby Boy Dekat, Lauren, and Berkeley!!)  I can't wait until all four little ones can play together! I'm sure we won't be sitting much in the future! :)

I love these sweet friends so much! YAY for summertime fun! Thank you for hosting, Jamie! :)
Bartons

1 comment:

Alise and Nick said...

Sweet memories...so thankful we have each other! Love yall!