"Maybe if I stand here long enough, it will just pick me up."
"Mommy kept talking about my side pony. I didn't get it."
"Uncle Spencer and Aunt Shannon babysat me while Mommy worked at graduation. They are the best! They let me play outside as long as I wanted, AND Paz (the penguin) got to ride in the wagon with me!"
Avaree looooooooooooooves to swim! We have enjoyed our little community pool so much these past few weeks! :)
We love it when Jamie comes to visit!!!!!!! We can't wait until Baby Boy Dekat can play too!
Singing "This Little Light of Mine" :)
"Here I am taking a nana break with Uncle Spencer! I Love it when he comes over!" :)
"Mommy and Daddy finally got me some floaties, and now I can swim by "myself"! :) I LOVE IT!"
It is hard to believe that two weeks of summer have already come and gone! I LOOOOOOVE being home with Avaree, though we haven't been home much! This week we had vacation bible school!! I was a 3rd grade leader and Avaree was in her own little class! She was soooo tired every day, but we enjoyed getting to eat lunch with Daddy every day and learn more about Jesus! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment