Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Carrie + Ryan + Baby Boy = Fun Maternity Pics!!!

I had the best time taking maternity pictures of my precious friend, Carrie, and her sweet husband, Ryan, last weekend! Carrie teaches next door to me, and has been an amazing friend the last four years. She is an Aggie ('06) like me, and our paths crossed often in college, but we never met until we started working together! She's beautiful, organized, thoughtful, smart, and has a heart of gold! I can't wait to meet sweet Carson Allan Baxter in July!!!!

Carrie and I have been pinning photo ideas on Pinterest since she told me she was preggo! :) We went to Little Elm Park, and just had a good time! I took over 250 pictures, but I narrowed my favorites down to 93 that I edited--ha! I'm just going to show you a few though (I promise)!! :) Enjoy!





















I learned a lot taking these, and I can't wait to take more!

I love you, Carrie! Thanks for letting me take these! Ryan, you were such a trooper!!  :)

Bartons

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Beautiful pics!!!!

Lauren said...

Beautiful pics!!!!