Sunday, June 3, 2012

Fun at the Lake: Part Two

Since all of our families live hours away from us, and we very rarely get to visit them unless it is a special occasion, we have learned to squeeze a lot of fun out of a short amount of time. :)

Here are the pictures from our time at my Mom's house!


Daddy taking a nap with sweet Baby Bryer. He was in heaven. :)
 Avaree riding in her "Avaree Grace" paddle boat for the first time! :)

 And of course, there was lots of swinging... :)

 Mom Mom and Pop Pop love.
Mom Mom and Avaree! I love this pic.


 Swinging before we left for Kristen's wedding!

 Family picture!
 Mom Mom and Ave at the wedding!

Kristen got married on her family's land in the most beautiful spot. Avaree loooved the wide open spaces and looking at the cows and horses! :) I have so many memories here. It was nice to share this beautiful landscape with my baby. :)
 We were sitting on the back row, so I got a perfect view of Kristen and her Daddy before they walked down the aisle! :) I have the itch to photograph an outdoor wedding now! The natural light was amazing!

 The kiss!!!

 Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Jason and Kristen Burns! Look at those beautiful bridesmaids too! :)
 This is one of my oldest and dearest friends, Hillary! I can't wait to see her next weekend at our TEN YEAR reunion! Can you believe how beautiful she is after having three babies??
 Our girl.
 We were a little more than half way back home when we stopped to eat, change into jammies, and gas up. Brandon saw a horse trailer pull up, and he asked the owner if Ave could pet the horses. She was one happy girl! Sweet Daddy! :)
Right after I took this picture, I changed Ave into her jammies, and I went to grab my school bag that contained all of the research papers that I had graded that weekend (along with the ones that I had yet to grade), and IT WAS NOT THERE. Ugh! I had left it at Mom's house. So, my sweet husband turned around (and told me to quit beating myself up), and we took turns driving all the way back to get it. Thankfully, my mom met us with it in Center, but we still didn't get home until 1:45 AM, and we all had to be up super early for Senior Sunday at church the next morning. Hopefully, I will be able to get a little bit of my brain back this summer. :)

Snocones and Swimming pictures coming up!

Happy Summer!

Bartons

No comments: