A couple of weeks ago, our neighbors threw us a little party! We had yummy food, sweet fellowship, a beautiful (and yummy cake), a poster that they had all signed (including the kiddos), and a card. I did my best not to cry the whole time, but can I just tell you that we are SO SO SO SO very blessed to have found this kind of community. This is what I dreamed of, and I know that the Lord will bless our friendships into the future.
I love that my baby got to live her first (almost) three years of life in a neighborhood where there are kids to play with, a park down the street, neighbors that love her and look after her as their own, and a community that laughs with and loves one another.
I truly believe that "We have shared together the blessings of God." --Phillipians 1:7
Ginger gave me a card that sums it up: "We've shared laughter, memories, hard times, little moments, big blessings, and lots of joy! We've shared Life...and as [we] move away all that's in our hearts will stay and stay and stay."
We are so grateful for the confirmation in our hearts of God's plans for our family at this time, but I sure could fill a bucket up with my tears. This is our first home as a family. It's the home that we brought Avaree home from the hospital to. It's the home where we learned to be Mommy and Daddy. It's the only home Avaree has ever known. But, while change is hard, I can't even begin to tell you all of the little details that we have already seen as God's hand in our lives during this transition.
We are so grateful, and we are so blessed.
Please enjoy the pics from our neighborhood party the other night! As you can tell, sprinklers were involved. ;) Thanks to all of you that have loved us the last three years. I know that God sent us here to meet you all.



























No comments:
Post a Comment