An evening fishing date at Lake Bryan while I was still in college.
Right before our celebration date the day that I finished the last day of my first year of teaching and graduate school! Thank you for hanging with me through that crazy year! :) 
Of course you were holding our daughter when she smiled for the first time (even if it was gas, ha!)!

Our Engagement... :)
Our first married Christmas together. I had just finished my sixth month on prednisone, and you were such a rock for me. Our babies were Bella and Bagwell back then. :)
Our sweet girl was born the following September! This was our first family picture as a family of three! You drove SO slowly all the way home, and you couldn't believe how "fast" everyone else was going! Didn't they know we had new baby in the car?! :)
Our sweet girl was born the following September! This was our first family picture as a family of three! You drove SO slowly all the way home, and you couldn't believe how "fast" everyone else was going! Didn't they know we had new baby in the car?! :)
She has always loved to snuggle with you...
And of course you make our daughter laugh!
...and sing!
You have taught her the Aggie War Hymn! ;)
You've gotten lots of kisses!
You have loved us well!
You let Ave wash your hair in the little kiddie pool outside! :)
You have been a busy man this year, but you were so thrilled to tell one little girl that she was going to be a big sister soon...
Our 8th Thanksgiving together. We were 19 weeks prego.
I can't wait to see you with #2...
I know that this next season will be even better than the last.
I praise God for your birth, and for selecting you for me. I will never stop praying for you.
Happy 32nd Birthday!!!
I love you.














No comments:
Post a Comment