Sunday, May 17, 2015

Brandt's Dedication and The Week that Followed… :)

Since most of our family was already in town, the day after Felicity's party we dedicated Brandt to the One that gave him to us! :) 
He looked A-DOR-A-BLE!!!! 
(Thanks to Mom Mom and Pop Pop for the precious outfit!)
Sweet buddy!
I love him!!!
All three of my sweet babies!! The girls love their baby brother!

Brandt's dedication had been planned for a few months, our church building had been evacuated the day before because of a potential gas leak at the oil wells next door, so we had church at Martin High School! It was actually really special and a sweet time with our church family and our family! 

Brother with our sweet Mrs. Josie before the service!
My family before the service!
The lights were crazy, but I love Pastor Eric with brother! :) He actually carried Felicity and held Avaree's hand up the stairs and on to the stage for me. We are so thankful for Pastor Eric and his sweet family!
Praying over Brandt!
My favorite four people on planet Earth! ;)
A little closer...
I mean, it's hard to get everyone to look at the same time! ;)

My Dad and Denise had to leave right after the service, and my Mom and Ken had to leave early that morning because they got a phone call that Pop Pop's Dad didn't have much time to live. Thankfully they were able to make it to get to tell Pop Pop's Daddy bye before he went to heaven!) 

So, we got a family picture with the Barton Family! 
The Darrin Barton family!!! :) Love the purple coordinating!!! ;)
A hilarious picture of little buddy and me!
Sweet shot of Uncle D smiling at a sleepy sister!
…and Aunt J!!
This is out of order, but I love this picture of my little family! :) 
I love this picture! Gigi and G-Pops with their Grandbabies!!! Can't wait to add one more in the fall!
Thanks so much to everyone that celebrated with us!!! We are so thankful for Brandt's little life, and we can't wait to see what God does with him! 

Later that evening, after naps and playing and cuddles galore, it was bath and hair washing time! Felicity decided to grace us with a naked concert at the piano! ;)

…and Avaree and Brandt snuggled in for the night! :)
This boy adores his big sis!
…and I think she likes him too! :)
The next day, I gave in and sat in the rocking chair with brother for an hour, so that he could get a good nap. I will continue to try to put him in his bed, but I sure loved snuggling him! :) 
Happy boy!
Sweet smile!
That evening, someone was SO happy to see his Daddy!
After a week at home with a sick sister and a stuffy nosed little brother, Big Sister got to go to a super fun birthday party! :)
That night, we were in the closet again with a tornado warning! It was bed time, so we got them ready little early, and we assumed it was coming. They were NOT happy! :) The severe weather has been just crazy this season!
Brother got to wear his outfit that Mrs. Pat made for him!
Sweet boy!
He started coughing pretty bad, and he would cough, cough, and then choke. It scared me pretty badly, especially since Felicity was doing something similar. It reminded me of when Avaree had whooping cough, so I called our pediatrician, who called me back from BOSTON! She's absolutely amazing!! She was there to run the Boston Marathon, and she called me back because she cared about my kids! I can't even tell you how much that means to me! 
She suggested that I take Brandt straight to the Cook's Urgent Care in Mansfield, so off we went. They tested him, and he ended up being okay, but it was scary! He seemed happy while we waited though! 
It took several days for sister to feel better though. :(
Much more to come!!! I'm trying to keep up with everything while still working every night! 

Thankful for my family!!! 

No comments: