Saturday, May 16, 2015

Felicity's 2nd Birthday Party!!!

Felicity's SECOND birthday party fell on her actual birthday this year! It was a Saturday, and we knew our girl would just want her people there, and even that might be a lot! So, we just invited her grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins, and she did great! :) 

Since we already had Disney outfits, and she loooooves her Mickey and Minnie, we decided to go with a simple Minnie Mouse theme this year! She loved it, and it turned out to be simple and easy (like our girl)! I decorated the table with things that we already had!

Mrs. Nicole made her amazing Minnie and "2" cookies!!! 
I also served monster cookies, sandwiches on hawaiian rolls, pirates booty, monster cookies, and grapes! It was all simple, but it was everything that Felicity loved. I was telling someone that since this was my seventh birthday party to throw for one of my babies, I had finally figured out that simple and special make the best parties! :)
I got my new pictures of my babies hung up just in time, and, of course, all of our Mickeys and Minnies had to be sitting on the couch (according to Avaree)!: )
I love this sweet sign, and it is so true!
I love these babies, and I love staring at this picture! :)
On party day, I tried to get pictures of the kiddos with everyone! :) That morning, I had the girls in their matching Minnie dresses! Poor Brandt didn't have one, so he just wore his Mommy's little prince jammies! :) He didn't care a bit! ;) 

Mom Mom and Pop Pop with the birthday girl, big sister, and little brother!
It's even harder to get everyone looking and smiling now that we've added another! haha! :)
Sweet sisters!! When Felicity wore this dress in September, it was past her knees! She has grown SOOOO much this year!
Sister telling me something!
I love her fingernails! We paint nails all the time! ;)
Daddy came home from playing golf right at nap time, and Brandt was so happy to have someone sit down and hold him! Mommy had been busy all morning, and he doesn't nap well during the day unless you hold him! Sweet boy!
Before Daddy got home, I put him on his tummy in the middle of the floor while I was working in the living room, and he fell sound asleep! :) I knew he would be held plenty once our grandparents got here, but I do think he was very happy to get held once Daddy got home! (P.S. This lasted approximately 3.5 minutes! haha)
Mom Mom brought me flowers that matched our party colors, so I got to add them to our table!
Brandt was loving all of the attention! Here he is with Papa!
…and Avaree read lots of books to Niecey!
Brandt loves to stare at the sunshine!

Uncle B and Baby Blair (Though we can't call her that anymore: she's going to be a big sister!!!!! I think she may always be Baby Blair to us though!!! Avaree calls her that all the time!)
Gigi brought Felicity birthday balloons and a Minnie Balloon with her name on it! She loved it so much, and was the perfect compliment to our table!
She also made the banner at the end of the table...
…and the one hanging above the window!!! They were perfect! Thanks, Gigi!!!! 
Around that time, the birthday girl woke up from her nap!!!!!!! 
Isn't she the cutest thing EVER???? (That face melts me!!!)
….but this girl melts me too! A quick picture of Mama and big sister!
Gigi and Felicity!
Gigi, G-Pops, and the girls!
GiGi, G-Pops, and all three of our babies!

Blair "hopping" to her Daddy!!!
Family selfie with Papa, Niecey, and Speckles!!!
G-Pops and Brandt got some cuddle time!
…so did Avaree and Gigi!
Mama and the birthday girl!!!!
Us again (and look at Brandt's sweet little feet in the background!)!
Then, it was present time! I'm always the one that opens presents with the girls, so I asked Brandon if he'd like to open with Felicity! I think he loved it! :) Big Sister did a great job of letting her open everything too! 
Backpack! (She wears this every day--even around the house--and loves it!


Pulling out all the contents!
Yay for new sippies! We threw her others away the week before. They had a soft top, and were very much bottle-like, though she only drank water or juice from them, but she was such a big girl understanding that she needed big girl cups now!!
Kisses from Daddy!
Chimes!! (and we have heard those a LOT in this severe weather season!)
Opening more!
Speckles!
Blair!
Beautiful girl!
Mom Mom wrapped up some fruit snacks!
She was pumped!!!
:) Her favorite!


Look at that face! She was so excited for more fruit snacks!
Daddy, too! ;)
She has become a present-opening-professional! :)
Look at those cute little legs!
Pretty!
Money!
She immediately left the room and went and put her money in her play cash register in Avaree's room! It was A-DOR-A-BLE!!!

Daddy and Ave!
Checking on her money!
MOO! We LOVE this book!
Looking at her book with Niecey!
Showing Daddy her money!

She pulled these letters for her room out of the bag, and she immediately went over to the wall and pointed for them to be hung up!!!

She knew exactly where she wanted them! ;)
Uncle D put them on the wall for her!!!! 
Fingernail polish! Our favorite!
A talking puppy that read books! 
Waiting patiently for Daddy to open it!





Talking to Speckles!
She wanted to paint her nails right then!

Mom Mom and Ave!

Papa and the girls!
Felicity with her backpack!

Someone was ready for her cookies!!!



So, we sang to her, and then she dove in--double fisted, of course!



Brandt and Papa!
Look at those sweet eyes!
Mom Mom and Gigi with two of their girls!
Brandt went to sleep again! ;)
Daddy and sis! She wanted more of something!
Tawney and Chris stopped by! We were so happy to see them!!!

My favorite pictures of the party!
…and my favorite two year old face!!!!!!!!!!!
We love this baby girl SOOOOOOOOO much!!!!
Happy 2nd birthday, Felicity! I hope you loved your little party! 
I love you!!!!!

No comments: