A couple of Fridays ago, we had the best family day! We spent the morning at the Forth Worth Museum of History and Science! Mom Mom and Pop Pop gave us passes there for Avaree's birthday last year, and it is one of our favorite places to go! Avaree and I started out in the craft room where we made tissue paper flowers, and then she put her bouqet inside the wind tunnel! She was amazed!
Pretty girl showing off her flowers! :)
Felicity loves the dark room! She had a blast with all of the different colors on the giant light brite!
I love that face!
Showing Mama!
Daddy and Brandt were twinsies in their outfits! :) Daddy is so good to spend his Fridays doing something with us. I'm sure he'd rather be on the golf course or sleeping, but he always tries to do something fun with us on Fridays! :) Super thankful for him!
Brother was checking out my water glass (thanks for wearing him, Daddy!!) while the girls and I were checking out the dinosaurs!
Avaree loves to dress up in the children's area! This day she decided to be a construction worker! :)
We also enjoyed learning about electricity and how we can help "power the city!" :)
Sister was already over it and ready to move on! ;)
Daddy and Avaree talked about the 7 continents!
Then, we went to have lunch together. We had hamburgers at a neat place in Fort Worth that had been on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives on the Food Network. We had been eating "pantry meals" for two weeks, so everyone was excited for a yummy burger. It turns out that this wasn't quite the place for our crew, but the burger was still super yummy.
Daddy and the girls went on in, and Mommy stayed in the car to feed brother. I was in a parked car in a parking garage when I took this picture! ;) I spy a little hand that isn't mine!
After lunch we went across the street for a popsicle! We had been wanting to come to Steel City Pops for a long time, but this was our first time! Everyone was so excited, but right after this picture, Felicity dropped hers on the ground. So, I gave her mine! I already want to go back, so that I can have one! ;) We all got a popsicle for five bucks, and you can watch them make them inside! We live in such a neat place!
One more shot! It was a super hot and sunny day!
That day, Mr. Brandt rolled over for us again! He's such a big boy now!
That night, we had dinner with some awesome new friends! God is so good! The mama of this family was in my BSF small group, and her oldest and Avaree were in Pre-K together! Now, Avaree and Ava will be going to Kinder together next year, and this sweet family has started visiting our church! We just love them! They have three kiddos (2 girls and a boy) just like us! After dinner, the girls all enjoyed swimming in the backyard!
On Saturday, yet again, we were blessed to get to have dinner with another precious family that we adore. They invited us over for some yummy grilled chicken and potatoes! They also have three kiddos (2 girls and a boy), and we just love them! God is so good to provide for us in so many ways, and we are so very thankful for our sweet friends! Brandt and TJ enjoyed watching Thomas the Train while we cleaned up! :)
While we were visiting, a crazy storm came up, and as we were leaving, we saw a beautiful rainbow that spanned the sky as far as we could see! I loved that it was complete. God's promises are never empty or incomplete, and he always finishes--everything.


















No comments:
Post a Comment