Sunday, August 23, 2015

An Interview with our Kinder Girl!

The time has come…
Our big girl is going to Kindergarten tomorrow. I have so many feelings about this. Please say a prayer for her as she comes to mind! :)
An Interview with our kindergarten girl…
1. How old are you? "Five and a half. I'll be six on September 21st!" 

2. What is your favorite color? "PINK, I mean Green!"

3. What is your favorite food? "Taco Salad!"

4. What is your favorite tv show? "Wild Kratts and American Ninja Warrior to honor Daddy!"

5. What is your favorite holiday? "Christmas!"

6. What is your favorite thing to do with Mama? "Snuggle!"

7. What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? "Train for American Ninja Warrior!"

8. What is your favorite thing to do with Felicity? "Play family!"

9. What is your favorite thing to do with Brandt? "Roll over race! It's about who rolls over the fastest. I always win!" 

10. What is your favorite toy? "Jack in the Box!"

11. What is your favorite outfit to wear? "The one Aunt Shannon got me!" 

12. What are you most excited about this year in kindergarten? "Recess!"

13. What are you most nervous about this year in kindergarten? "Spanish Math! I won't even know what to say!" 

14. What do you want to be when you grow up? "Football player, and I do not have a second choice!" 

15. Do you think you will get married one day? "Yes"

16. What do you think your husband will be like? "He will be strong and brave like my Daddy!" 

17. Will you have babies of your own one day? "Yes ma'am, and I will have four of them!" 

16. What will your babies' names be? "Preston, Olivia, Aiden, and McKenna!" 

18. Do you love God, and does he love you? "I do, and he does!" 

19. How do you know God loves you?  "Because he is in my heart. I will share him with my friends."
 
20. Are you ready for tomorrow? "Yes! I am ready and so excited! We have been talking about this forever, and it's finally here!" 


No comments: