The pause button was hit on my life in early October, and I am just now catching up on the blog. The last weekend in September was super busy! It was Avaree's birthday party, we had family coming in, Avaree had a game to cheer at, we had cheer pictures, we had church and meetings, and it was my birthday, too. It was just busy! ;)
We started out the weekend by going to one of our favorite local parks for their Food Truck Friday Night! We enjoyed some yummy food, and the girls played at the park!
Steel City Pops was there!
Pretty sister!
Earlier that day, little sister had gone on a morning date with Gigi while Avaree was at school, and I worked on getting stuff ready for the party!
They went to her favorite park!
I think she had a great time! :)
…and enjoyed her one on one time with Gigi!
:) …and I think Gigi did, too!
Of course, she had to stop for a snack.
Meanwhile, back at the park with Mommy and Daddy that night (my pictures are out of order), she was climbing up the rock wall! It is a good day for a two-year-old when you get to play at the park twice in one day!
Mommy and Daddy at the park!
Early the next morning, it was picture time for Upward Sports! These two are going to get married one day. Oh how awesome that would be. Either way, we have lots of precious pictures of them together!
Avaree and Phillip!
Little Sis enjoyed cheering on big sis!
Meanwhile, back at the party (that I've already blogged about), I got to see my twin on our 32nd birthday! We look just a like, right? ;)
My Mom was dealing with a little Felicity/Brandt jealousy! ;) Felicity thought that Brandt was the best thing ever until he started invading her space. Now, it just depends on her mood! ;)
That afternoon, Gigi and Felicity took a nap on the couch, while Perch and Daddy watched football and Avaree played on the i-Pad! They partied hard!
Pretty sissy!
This picture is important to me now! Five days after this was the last time I ever nursed Brandt. I pumped for a couple of weeks after that, but this is the last picture that I have. I love his little feet sticking out!
Sunday after church, we celebrated Lolly again at her favorite Pappasitos! Felicity and G-Pops had a great time "throwing money!"
We love our six-year-old!!!!
Stay tuned for everything else I've missed, as I try to catch up! :)




















No comments:
Post a Comment