Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Christmas Photos 2015

About a week and a half ago, I loaded my three up on a Friday afternoon at 5 o'clock (what was I thinking), and we headed off to take some pictures! I love taking big camera pictures of my babies, and I just don't do it enough. Brandon was at work, but thank goodness my Mom was in town! She danced around and made everyone laugh! :) These are not fancy in any way, but I think they capture their personalities perfectly. :) 
This is by far the latest that I have every taken our Christmas pictures, but this semester has just been completely crazy, and I was determined not to miss a year on Christmas pictures/cards, especially on Brandt's first Christmas! 
So, cards are going on super late (as in I'm addressing them today), but I want to remember all of these sweet moments of my littles having fun with each other. 
Initially, Brandt was a little overwhelmed by his crazy sisters. I love the look on his face!
Sweet babies!
Look at those faces!
I love this spot that I found. The light is just perfect in the early evenings. 
One of my favorites.
I love their eyes.
Melt my heart.

Love.
Happy faces! 

The many faces of Brandt! haha!


Bubbie Boy!
Sweetest boy.
Sweetest 2.5 year old around! :)
I love these pictures of her. They are just so her. 

love.
Slow smile...
Those eyes...
I told her to go stand over there and pose, and she did this! This is SO her! ;)


Avaree Grace ;)

Special thanks to Mom Mom for helping me get them to smile! Her prize was a couple of pictures! :) So sweet! 
Love this one! I was telling Bubbie to say "Yay Yay," and he was clapping! :) 
Sweet sisters!

Sweet sisters in the sunset!
One of my favorites, ever. :) 

Brandt's face! hahah!
Christmas Photos
December 2015

Avaree Grace (6 years, 2.5 months)
Felicity Aria (2 years, 7.5 months)
Brandt Ryder (10 months)

Our babies. 

No comments: