Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Early January!!

My beautiful girls in their new outfits from Gigi and G-Pops!
(That's Baby Eleanor in the stroller. Her eyes clothes halfway when she's "sleeping." Just don't look!)
These two are sometimes the best of friends, but they are always happy in the early mornings! ;) 

This girl was so happy to go back to school, but she wasn't too excited about waking up early again. She had been sleeping till 9 most mornings over the break! 
Brandon and the kids got me a real spiralizer for Christmas, and I've been make zoodles a lot! I just love them, and my kids do, too!
I still love to watch my babies sleep. 

We had perfect weather during the first week back to school, so one afternoon, I surprised the kids with a stop at the park on the way home from school. (It was even a park without a bathroom, and Mommy didn't have an accident! PRAISE!) 
Felicity was on cloud nine! 
So was big sis!
Brandt was so happy!


I loved seeing these happy faces!! Such a victory to be there and not have to load everyone back into the car one minute after we got there!
In other news, this boy LOVES pasta. It's hilarious to watch! 

I got to meet up with my precious college friends in Grapevine one night! We closed down the restaurant, as usual!
Our new routine is to go visit with Pop on Friday mid-mornings! 
Now that Brandt is walking so much, he can hardly sit still!
We had lunch at Jason's Deli with the babies one Friday! Brandon gave him a lick of his ice cream cone, and Brandt was HOOKED!
He screamed when Daddy took it away! haha!
That night, Daddy and I went on a short date that evening, and we went to a Mediterranean restaurant. I don't branch out much, food-wise, but Brandon had been talking about this place for a long time. There was SO much food, but the best part (and the only part I'd eat again) was the yummy hummus and brussels sprouts, and the company--of course! ;)

No comments: