Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sweet baby girl: Our week in pictures!

She has perfect, irresistable cheeks!!!
Pretty girl!!! She got all dressed up to go to Jamie and Daniel's Shower! :) I think she was a hit!

I feel like we are actually swallowing some rice cereal now! Avaree has also really begun to watch Brandon and I eat and I think she's getting ready for some solid food, but we're going to stick with the rice cereal for awhile. The doctor said that we could start her early, but that she doesn't NEED more solid foods for another month.

One night this week, Avaree decided that she wasn't going to go to bed at her usual time, but, instead of crying, she just raised her little head up and looked at me (I was in the doorway watching her) and then smiled! Of course, I had to get the camera and I got her out and loved on her a little more before she had to go night night. Who could resist this face?

This week's highlight was Avaree holding her lovey. She loves it so much. She drools on it, holds it, shakes it, etc. I even let her take it to Mrs. Donna's one day and she held on to it all day! :)


"Mama, come rock with me!!" :)
"I will get you in my mouth, Mr. Ducky."
"Okay...maybe i'll just hold you instead."
Blue eyes... :)
Playing in her jumper! Thank you, Colton and Keller, for letting me borrow your toy! My favorite parts are the lights on the piano, the music and the yellow sunshine! I escpecially like it when I can bounce myself a little!! (Thanks Lauren and Kent for letting Ave use this! We love it!)
Our little pumpkin is 4.5 months old! Every day, Brandon and I fall more in love with this little bundle of joy. Being parents has certainly changed our lives in a myraid of ways, but the BEST change has come through one little person with a precious, beautiful smile and an infectious laugh! :) Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and the pictures of Avaree!!!! How absolutely precious she is!!!!!!!!
- Geana