Wednesday, March 2, 2011

February Fun, Part Two :)

The weather was absolutely perfect a couple of Saturdays ago, so Brandon and I took Ave to the park! We had a blast--all three of us! Enjoy the pictures! :)





 Okay, so I was a little excited about sliding too.
 Daddy helping his little lady up the hill.
 Love this precious face...
 Avaree chasing Daddy... :)

 :)
 Avaree chasing Mama!
 ...a quick Mama hug!
 The "Avaree look." This is the look of mischief. :)
 When we got home from the park, I made guacamole. Guess who LOVED it? :) She doesn't even need a chip. She'll just eat it with a fork. ha!
 The cutest little dress that I found at Target! :)
 17-month birthday cupcake!!!!!!! "Is this really mine?"
 "Okay parents, I'll take it." :)
 Uncle Spencer came to visit us on Saturday! :) This melts my whole heart!


So many things are happening in our lives right now, and time flies by faster than I would like, but I am oh so thankful for my precious little family. The love that I have for them and the fulfillment that they bring me are so much greater than my wildest dreams could have ever foretold.

Happy March, everyone! :)

Bartons

No comments: