I can't believe that it is already December! I'm working on a big Thanksgiving post, but here are some sweet pictures that are tied to precious memories that I don't want to forget. Daddy has been working a lot, so Ave and I have gotten a lot of girl time in lately. :) I will treasure these pictures always.
A sweet picture of my little love playing before bed.
We are making several homemade gifts this year, so we enjoyed painting and working on Christmas crafts! I can't show any more pictures because Avaree made suprises for her grandparents, but here is your clue: PAINT! :) I love this picture so much!!!!!Avaree LOVES, LOVES, LOVES to paint, but she also wants to wash her hands every five minutes. She says, "clean hands, okay mommy, wash, go." :) Thank you, Lord, for crayola washable paint! :)
And...somebody gets SOOOOO excited when her Daddy walks in the door! :)
More coming soon...
Love to all. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment