Avaree had a really fun weekend a couple of weeks ago! She was beside herself with excitement because she got to see GiGi and Pops AND Papa and Niecey! (and Gimli "big dog" and Speckles "little dog")! Everyone came in to see the First Hurst Choir, Orchestra, Student Choir, and Children's Choir sing with AVALON!!!!!!! The concert was sooooooo amazing! I loved, loved, loved it! The group ended with "Testify to Love"!! :) My favorite part though, was when they sang "Happy Birthday, Jesus"!! Avaree sat with us through the WHOLE concert too! :) She LOVED it! Mark, Brandon, and everyone invloved with One Life worked sooooooooo hard to make everything perfect! I know that so many people were blessed!!! (I'm sorry I don't have any pictures.)
Below are the pictures with Avaree's fun day with Pops and Gigi! Martha had just flown in from the Middle East the night before, and she still looked amazing--even with no sleep!!! :)
Avaree "let" Gigi open a present early! She gave her an ornament with her hand print on it! Of course, Gigi's also had a zebra ribbon on it! :)
Avaree stole some of GiGi's Sonic Coke, and Gigi let her. That is love. :)
Silly girls!
We also made gingerbread cookies!!!
Well, Gigi and I made the cookies, and Avaree ate the ingredients, ha!
:)
Pops approved of our cookies!
Avaree loving on Gilmi! :)
Love this. :)
More pictures of Avaree's fun time with Papa and Niecey are up next! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment