Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A few of our favorite memories...

These last few weeks of summer have been so much fun. Every night before Avaree goes to sleep, she asks me what we are going to do and who we are going to see tomorrow. :) It's been amazing, and it will certainly be an adjustment as we get back to our school schedules on Monday. We will all three be in school this semester, so it will likely be nuts again, but I am storing up all of our amazing summer memories to treasure in my heart when things get crazy! :)
We got to visit with Mrs. Ginger and Timber last week! 
 Ave and T love each other so much. It's just adorable, and it melts my heart. Avaree gets sad every now and then, and she'll tell me that she needs to go "to her home--by Timber." The other day she even sat on the stairs crying for her. It broke my heart, but I have to remember that that is all she has ever known. I wanted to sit down next to her and cry for my friend too, but I figured that wasn't the best plan! ;) So happy that we're still able to see them when we can!!




Love, love, love this picture of Ging with the girls! :)

 Just playing in the park... :) This is her new favorite accessory! ;)



Avaree also got to spend a couple of hours with Uncle Spencer and Aunt Shannon last weekend! They came in for Shannon's grandfather's memorial service (please keep Shan and her family in your prayers!), and I was taking pictures, so B and I dropped Ave off for dinner and a park date with two of her favorite people! I wish we could have spent more time with them, but I know that our girl had an amazing time! :)


 I crawled inside the slide to get this quintessential summer picture! I love it! :)





Avaree also got to go to school with Mommy one day last week! :) She was the best helper!! 
I wish she could be at school with me every day! 
We also got to play at Aubrey's house one afternoon, and then Aubrey came to our house another afternoon! Love her and her Mommy! This morning we got to play with Aubrey, Berkeley, Annabelle, and Landon at LaLa's house, but Mommy didn't bring her camera, so I'll have to get some pics from Lauren! Avaree had a blast! :)

Yesterday, I took Avaree to "Let's Pretend" for a Princess Tea Party!!!! WE HAD THE BEST TIME! It cost 12.99, and she got to dress up in whatever princess dress she wanted, and she got to choose all of her accessories (including hat, shoes, and boa). They put a little makeup on her, I painted her nails, she got to choose the PINK cupcake that she wanted, and she got to eat it with a golden spoon! They also served tea (warm pink lemonade) from real teapots in beautiful little tea cups! My girl was in heaven! They played Disney princess music, and after the first 5 minutes, we were the only ones there. We stayed for two hours, and she changed outfits twice. It was such a fun mommy/daughter date, and I'm sure we will go back! :) Look how beautiful she looked!!! :)


Of course, don't ask her if she dressed up like a princess, she'll just tell you, "I am a Princess!" That's right, baby girl! You're a daughter of The King! :)

Pray for us on Monday! It's going to be hard!!!

But first, we have one more summer fun day coming up! On Friday, we are taking our girl to THE CIRCUS!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) Can't wait to see her face!

No comments: