Today is one of those days where she seems so grown up, I just don't know if my heart can take it! It's like my heart is literally so full--bursting to the seams--that at any moment I could just eclipse into a pool of tears.
On our way to the pool this morning...
On our way back from the pool to the apartment, she just broke out in song--unprompted in any way. She drew a little audience too. :) Love the choreography!
I'm already teary about going back to school and missing these little moments. Love her so much.
I know what you mean about your heart bursting at the seams. I feel the same way. I could cry at any moment. Thanks for posting the video. Titus loved watching Avaree!!
Hi! I'm Allison. I love Jesus, my family, people, coffee, photography, babies, natural light, books, music, and dark chocolate. :) I'm a wife and a mama to three littles, and our lives are crazy and fun! Thanks for stopping by!
2 comments:
I love this!! She is just precious!!!
I know what you mean about your heart bursting at the seams. I feel the same way. I could cry at any moment. Thanks for posting the video. Titus loved watching Avaree!!
Post a Comment