Of course, the girls were a part of everything!
I made cards for everyone to sign!
This little girl napped in the Baby Bjorne while we were setting up, and she was such a trooper!
:) They had a blast! Of course, Avaree thought it was a surprise party for G-Pops, so it took some talking to help her understand it was actually for Daddy! ;)
beauty queen.
We were SO happy to see Grandmother there! This was her first big outing since getting out of the hospital, and she looked beautiful!!!!
Love, love, love every single little one at this "kid" table! :) So thankful for the love and support of family and friends!
:) So so great to have them there!!!
Eric got him to put on the cap and gown, and then he said a few sweet words! Then, he presented him with his diploma!!!!!
The graduate with his proud parents!
I was so happy to get to surprise B with his friend Ryan! They went to seminary together, and they served at Prestonwood together! So thankful for their friendship!
Aunt J and all three of her girls!!!
Love her!
So so so so so so so proud of my hubby!!!!!!!!
He thought Eric was just handing him a piece of paper! He had no idea that his diploma had come in, and he never thought that I could ever hide it from him! :)
Telling Ave that this is a party for Daddy! haha :)
I couldn't get enough of him with his diploma! I don't think he set it down all afternoon! :)
After the party, we took a few extended family shots of the Barton family! Thanks for taking them, Mom!
So proud of our graduate! Words cannot express how thankful I am that we have completed that chapter of our lives. It started right after we got married, and our sixth anniversary is in two weeks, so we've pretty much been writing papers our whole married life!
Thank you, thank you, thank you to our precious family and friends that came to support our family and celebrate Brandon! Thank you to Martha for all of her coordination and party planning!
Thankful to be married to my college graduate! :) God is good!
























No comments:
Post a Comment