Thursday, February 27, 2014

February: The Month of Love and Craziness, Part 1

February was CRAZY and full of LOVE! :) 
Let's start with the littles that make me so happy!!! :)

Mom Mom came to visit in February! 
I love that she is retired and can come visit during the week sometimes! :)
Felicity is growing, growing, growing so so so so fast!
…and I think she looks more like her Daddy every day!
I just love her post-nap rosy cheeks!!!!!!!! SO so so very thankful that I get to be here when she wakes up from her naps! Such a gift!
…and I love to watch her sleep! She tucks her little arms in, and her dolly is under there too!

We also had about a week that was just absolutely beautiful!!!!
Maximus LOVED having us outside!
Avaree did a lot of driving in her little car!
…and she rode her bike!
…and we took sister on her first wagon ride!
Felicity loves to take selfies with Mama!!!

F also loves her squeezies! She gets one Happy Baby squeezie every day! She is our good eater, but it is still comforting to know she's getting good fruits and veggies also!
She has just recently been able to hold them herself and not squeeze the whole packet out at once! ;)
My phone is full of pictures just like this!!!


Felicity turned TEN MONTHS old! 


 …and Max turned 16 weeks old. :) 
He needed a photo shoot too. He's such a pretty boy. Wild, but pretty! ;)


We played Princess with Kendall!
…and the princesses needed a little rest! ;)

…and then I had a two hour lunch stand off with this princess that resulted in a nap on the table. Yes, I carried her to bed, and, yes, her food was waiting on her when she woke up. ;)

This little pumpkin had a rough week in early February! She went down for a nap looking like this...
…and she woke up looking like this. I, of course, rushed her to the doctor's office when she woke up from nap, and our doctor was so sweet to wait on us to get there and work us in. I basically have my own parking spot there. :)

I thought she looked awful this day, but it turned out that she got a lot worse before she got better!
They sent me home telling me to give her benadryl and watch her, and I literally watched her all night. She couldn't sleep, and it seemed to keep getting worse.
The next morning she was smiling, but I took her back because what they thought was an allergic reaction should have gone away, and it clearly was getting worse.

She was such a trooper!
They ultimately concluded that it was some kind of virus, and finally gave her some prednisone to help kick it. 
It took six days for it to go away, and it almost did me in. Every time I looked at her I wanted to cry. It was hard.

…but it slowly faded, and I was so happy to get my happy, healthy baby back! I've been through lots of skin rashes with my Avaree, but this one was different, and it through me for a loop. I hope we never get that virus again!
In the middle of all of this, it turned cold again, and Avaree needed some "hot" chocolate while I had my coffee one morning! :)
…and this little pumpkin tried to catch up on her sleep!

We woke up to SNOW! :) It was beautiful, but I think we are all ready for some consistency in the weather! 

There are more February pictures to come, but we're looking forward to a less crazy March, but then again, that's what makes this season so fun! Every day is an adventure!!!
Stay tuned! :)

No comments: