We also met Stitch. He was interesting to say the least. We moved on quickly.
Of course, we wanted to take a picture with Olaf! :) It was so funny trying to get the girls to point and look at a spot in the cement, and trying to explain to Ave that the photographer could superimpose Olaf in our picture! :)
Avaree was excited to meet Merida, but she was a little timid. She has only seen the movie once, and I'm not a huge fan of the whole turn your mom into a bear thing, so I never encouraged this princess! It was still fun to meet her though!
Sweet Rapunzel! She was so precious with our girls! I love how "in character" all of the princesses are! :) Avaree asked her a question about the frying pan that she hit Flynn Ryder with, and she had a really cute response!
Cinderella has always been my favorite, and both of my girls love her too! Felicity even started saying, "Rella" while we were at Disney! :) She was enamored!
The girls with 'Rella!
Avaree got to meet Marie from Aristocats! :) Felicity thought it was Bella! ha :)
Next up, we headed to meet Tinkerbell at the Town Square Theater! :) She was precious!
After meeting Think, we walked through another gift shop (Disney is brilliant that way), and Felicity found this giant Mickey. She carried it around (even though it was bigger than her), and she wouldn't stop hugging it.
So, guess what happened? Her Daddy bought it for her! Daddy decided that she needed something special to remember the trip since she didn't get to ride everything that Avaree did! :) She wouldn't let the Mickey go for the rest of the trip, and she slept with him at night! :)
Of course, Mickey needed to ride in the Stroller too!
Next up, Daddy held Mickey while we rode The Regal Carousel! Both girls loved it!
We had a fast pass for Enchanted Tales with Belle, and Avaree LOVED getting to help act out the story of Beauty and the Beast for Belle herself! Avaree got to be the silverware, and she danced around the room with Belle! It was magical!
Dumbo with my big girl!!! Can you spot Daddy and Felicity (her head, at least) two elephants back?
It was starting to look like rain, but we had a fast pass for Daddy and Avaree to ride Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, but we had about 45 minutes to spare, so Felicity and I found some shade for her nap, while Daddy and Avaree rode Splash Mountain! This wasn't originally in our plans, but the wait time was only 25 minutes, and it already looked like rain, so they got in line! They both LOVED it! I took this picture, and you can see Avaree's red bow on the front row next to her Daddy (if you look closely)! :)
This picture is what their magic bands picked up! Look at those smiles!!!!
After this ride, it did start to rain, and it was the ONLY time (even though it rained every day) that we got rained on! Thankfully, our stroller came with a rain cover, and B and I had ponchos from his conference, so we were fine! :) It was a fun memory though, and Felicity loved playing in the puddles after it was over!
The rain didn't last though, and we had to take a few pictures of the whole family (baby #3 and Mickey included) on Main Street in front of the castle!
Love this one!!! I wonder if there is a happier place on Earth? ;)
I love that Felicity is holding Mickey's hand in this shot!
Sweet Ave! So very thankful that God allowed for us to make her dreams come true!
Tink!
….and then it was time for our big finale and Magic Kingdom!!! It was time to meet Elsa and Anna!!!!!! The line was sooooo long all day, and we just walked right in with our Fast Pass, and Avaree immediately became shy because she was so nervous to meet them! :)
Look at that face!
So so sweet!
….and, oh, Elsa. She was just like we thought she would be! Avaree was ENAMORED with her!
Look at that happy face!
Sister wanted to be next to her too! :)












































1 comment:
You don't know me, but I'm a friend of your friend - Lisa Newman. I have been reading some of your Blogs and enjoy all that you share. In fact, I'm eagerly awaiting Day 4 of your Disney adventures!! I'm also a fellow "Blogger" myself. You have such a precious family! :)Keep sharing!!
Post a Comment