A couple of weeks ago, Felicity wanted me to take pictures of her Melmo (elmo). :)
She even smiled at me too! :)
Then, she started putting Melmo in front of her face!
She makes the funniest faces!
Melmo had all sorts of poses! She kept moving him all around and saying, "Mama, Mama" to get me to take his picture!
He clearly has a face for the camera! ;)
Then, she wanted to give him kisses.
Who could ever resist that?
Another day, Avaree was reading to Brandt, but as soon as she saw my camera, she started posing! We have some posers in this family!
Sweetest little buddy!
They do love each other!
I caught them reading together!
I tried to back away slowly, but the little one caught me! ;)
Sweetness.
I'm a sucker for sleeping babies--especially mine. Please notice Felicity's babies: Dolly, Gingy, Melmo, and puppy (a recent addition), and her blanket from Mrs. Holly. She attached herself to this blanket a few months ago, and if I even try to switch it out on her in the dark (to wash it or get a longer one), she feels that it's not right and panics. Love this girl so much.
Look at that precious little face. This was her last sleep as a one-year old.
She woke up the next morning as a two-year old!
Our baby girl is growing up!


















No comments:
Post a Comment