Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Family Pictures in the Bluebonnets

My sweet friend Kerri took family pictures for us in the bluebonnets! I have always wanted pictures of my babies in the bluebonnets. It was crazy, but somehow Kerri got some amazing shots. I know I say this every time she takes our photos, but these are my favorite. She captures their personalities so perfectly--especially our wild little man! I will treasure these forever. 


 Sister, Sister (and LOTS of wind)! :)


 Looooove this one. 


 Little Sis. 



 Big Sis. 

 Little Brother.

 My family.

 A very typical scene captured in a photo! I think we were singing Trolls! ;)

 Everyone tickle Bubbers!

 Super thankful.

 Sassy Sis!


THE PERFECT CAPTURE OF BRANDT'S PERSONALITY!!! This one makes me laugh every time I look at it!
 I love this one, too!

 Sister did not want to sit in the grass! ha!



 Sweet girls. 

 They still love to give each other kisses.

 hahaha! Typical Brandt!

 Look at this handsome little man!

 My favorite picture of him…EVER. 


Love these people so much. Thank you, Kerri!!!!!

No comments: