Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My beautiful girl... 2 years, 3 months, and counting

I took these pictures in the backyard last night after supper. I have the best little subject in the world. I'm in love with them, but I love the subject even more! :) Enjoy!!! :)
























I think these capture her little personality perfectly. It seems like she has grown up so much in just the last few weeks. I wish I could capture each moment and keep it forever. Oh the sweet tears of a Mommy's happy heart.

I love my girl.

I hope you enjoyed the pictures. Brandon got me a zoom lense for Christmas and Martha and my mom both got me photo editing software that I have only begun to peruse! I hope I can learn more soon! :)

Happy 2012!

Christmas Re-Cap posts are ready to go and coming soon!!!!!!!!

Bartons

No comments: