My mom and Ken came to visit for a day and night at the beginning of Christmas break, and it worked out great b/c B ended up having to work that Monday, so my Mom kept Ave and Ken took me back and forth for blood work and treatment. Thanks, you two!! :)
This is my favorite picture of my mom and ave. I love those smiles! :)
Avaree and I LOVED being home together over the holidays! I'm not sure who was happier (okay, it was me, for sure!!)!?! :) Avaree got into a wonderful routine of going to sleep around 9ish, and sleeping until 8:30ish--amazing!!!!!!!! :) And, she still took a wonderful (flexible) 2 hour nap every day! GLORIOUS! :)
I dressed her up in Christmasy outifts every day! :) Thank you to Scott and shea shea for this PRECIOUS top! :) She wore it a LOT. She loved it!
I LOVE CHRISTMAS AT HOME!!!!!! Can you tell? I did most of my shopping and wrapping early this year, so there wasn't much running around to do. It was so peaceful at our house!
On the 22nd, we had Christmas with Uncle Spencer, Aunt Shannon, and Ranger! Aunt Shannon hosted and cooked a WONDERFUL meal, and we just had a great time enjoying being together!
The next two pictures are Avaree holding parts of the horeshoe set that she got from Uncle Spencer and Aunt Shannon! But, the best part is that she thought she got several letter "U's", and she was sooo happy!!! She kept saying, "U, U, Mommy!!" :) hehe! We LOVE her.
Avaree's new best friend is Ranger! :) She even likes to Skype with him!
When we got home, we opened presents from each other, since we had company coming the next day!! :)
Christmas is next! :)














No comments:
Post a Comment