Thursday, June 13, 2013

Avaree Grace and Fun with Friends!! :)

We have really enjoyed spending time with all of our new Arlington friends lately!!! We have had much more fun than these pictures even document, but as you can imagine, my hands are a little more full than they use to be, and sometimes that camera bag just doesn't make the cut! :) 

A couple of weeks ago, Phillip (Avaree's favorite boy friend: Brandon wants me to point out the space between those two words!!) and Mrs. Josie came over and hung out with us while Amelia was at school! The kids play so well together, and we love their company!! :) Phillip is a month older than Avaree, and she talks about him all the time. Two Sundays ago, after we got home from church, Avaree (out of the blue) said, "Mommy, Phillip got a haircut, and I like it!" :) Brandon almost spit his drink out! ;) Phillip is in Ave's Sunday School class, AND they are currently taking swim lessons together, so you will see more pictures of them soon! :) 
They had fun riding "Bullsye" and pretending that they were Woody and Buzz! :)


Sweet Licy loves Mrs. Josie! :) 
Love this happy face!
Silly boy!



Happy faces!!!!




Isn't this PRECIOUS??? I would be fine if we went ahead and arranged the marriage. We can set the date for when they are 30! ;) hehe!




And, of course, booty shot swinging is necessary! :)

She's going to thank me for this one day, right? :) 
Silly goose!
We also went to a little park by our house to play with Mrs. Holly and Kendall, and Mrs. Carrie and Cora! It was so fun! The whole play area was shaded, and I nursed Licy on the swing! :) The funniest part of this day was that after I got everyone loaded up and we left, I had to turn around. We were a few miles away when Avaree announced that we had left "baby brother" (he is pretend, was birthed by Avaree, is named "Uncle Spencer", and apparently he likes to swing) on the swing! ha! 






After we got home, Avaree got a surprise visit from one of her favorite First Hurst teenagers: Cheyann and her big sister Brittany! :) I thought Ave was going to lose her mind with excitement! 

Look at that happy face!

I wish I could fully express how amazing our new community has been. We already have precious friends, and we are looking forward to making more memories together! :) I even started a bible study on Sunday nights with a few amazing women, and Licy gets to come with me. Love our church, and the biblical community it develops, oh so much! 

Blessed. 

No comments: